- 1. Applicants must be IAANMP members for past 3 years
- 2. You must hold a current registration with NMBI.
- 3. You will be required once your chosen course / courses have finished, to provide full receipts for courses paid
- 4. Bursaries shall not be awarded retrospectively
- 5. Members may only receive one bursary in a consecutive 3 year period
- 6. The decision of the IAANMP Committee is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- 7. Applicants are asked to include in support of their application a description of their project, which should include information on the following aspects of their work: • Applicants are required to provide a short summary of their professional experience • Description of the project for which the Bursary is being sought • Applicants must submit a short account on the reason why they consider that their conference of choice or project will enhance their professional development This description should not exceed 1000 words.
- 8.All applications must be complete at time of submission otherwise they will be disqualified
- 9.Completed applications must be received by email to email@example.com before the closing date December 1st 2018 . Any applications received after the closing date shall not be considered.
IAANMP Educational Bursary 2019/ 2020
The Irish Association of Advanced Nurse & Midwife Practitioners (IAANMP) is inviting applications from its membership to avail of an Educational Bursary. This initiative is to support members to attend a conference/ seminar or conduct a research project of their choice during 2019/ 2020. Educational Bursaries will be awarded to 2 IAANMP members up to a total of €1000. The aim of the Educational Bursary is to promote members experience of relevant conferences and to evaluate the benefit. This is a tremendous opportunity for members to avail of the expertise and advanced research from fellow International and National Health Professionals working within their arena. Eligibility for application and Requirements include:
RECENT NEWS & EVENTS
Read More »
Nurses & Midwives across the country are invited to participate in engagement sessions with the team from the Chief Nursing Office. This is a great
Our Members Get More
CPD for members ✓ Free annual conference for members with access to presentations following event ✓ Advanced practice and career support ✓ Networking and connecting RANPs/RAMPs nationally and internationally ✓ Eligibility to apply for yearly bursary for educational/research purposes ✓ Repository for RANP/RAMP Research and Innovation ✓