- 1. Applicants must be IAANMP members for past 3 years
- 2. You must hold a current registration with NMBI.
- 3. You will be required once your chosen course / courses have finished, to provide full receipts for courses paid
- 4. Bursaries shall not be awarded retrospectively
- 5. Members may only receive one bursary in a consecutive 3 year period
- 6. The decision of the IAANMP Committee is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- 7. Applicants are asked to include in support of their application a description of their project, which should include information on the following aspects of their work: • Applicants are required to provide a short summary of their professional experience • Description of the project for which the Bursary is being sought • Applicants must submit a short account on the reason why they consider that their conference of choice or project will enhance their professional development This description should not exceed 1000 words.
- 8.All applications must be complete at time of submission otherwise they will be disqualified
- 9.Completed applications must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date December 1st 2018 . Any applications received after the closing date shall not be considered.
Sorry. You are not authorised to view this page. Please Login Username Password Remember Me Forgot Password